Stylized Bas-relief of Capricorn. Custom Sculpted for Production.

 Stylized Bas-relief of Capricorn


...I have another interesting work that I have wanted to publish for a long time ...the topic was just before the pandemic...

Stylized Bas-relief of Capricorn. Custom Sculpted for Production.

The customer wanted to make a series of zodiac signs in the form of bas-reliefs, stylized as liquid metal

* (there is such an artistic technique when molten metal is poured into ice molds, and instantly solidifying, the metal creates amazing mystical surfaces)

and he planned to place them ...I don't remember exactly, whether in the space museum or in some planetarium in New York.

...but, unfortunately, I had time to make only one sculpture ...and everything shut down...


The bas-reliefs were planned to be cast in bronze, about 1.5 meters in size.

An interesting topic. It is a pity that we did not finish that, a chic collection could come out.


***

The presented image is a 3D rendering that I did to show how this sculpture could look in reality.


***
This work on my website:
https://monacofelice.com/capricorn.html

Comments