Updated my main website!

...Following the logo, finally made changes to my website!


...no, I didn't redo it, I didn't change the design and style ...I just did some small improvements that made it perfect! :)


There used to be a cool idea when a portfolio menu appeared from under the waterfall and visitors could go to the desired section of the website. But, as I noticed, some people did not realize this idea and did not want to look at the website in search of the necessary information - now is the time when everyone is in a hurry and people just want to run in and quickly take what they came for...


On the contrary, I am a supporter of a more philosophical approach, when you can slowly browse at the pages and in search of the necessary information, I can find additionally something interesting.


Well, I managed to keep the uniqueness of my original website and at the same time meet the needs of those of visitors who need quick information.


This idea came to me suddenly and, as is often the case, the solution turned out to be extremely simple — I just put all the sections of my portfolio on the main page! ...and made it so that from the drop-menu, under the waterfall, you can quickly go to each of the thematic sections.


It turned out extremely convenient and informative!


At the same time, for those who are really interested in learning more about my studio and what I do, I left the relevant sections of my portfolio on separate web pages.


So, I look forward to your visit to the updated website of my creative cozy home studio! ;)

http://monacofelice.com 

Comments